Support The Ad-Free version And Start Enjoying These 6 Bonuses Today!
- Save your calculator entries between visits.
- Save your notes and ideas.
- Protect your privacy.
- Calculators resize to fit any screen.
- Your own personalized dashboard.
- Browse, read, print 132 financial articles from a single page.
Why The New Version?
I've always been grateful for the advertisers that have supported this website. They have allowed me to serve you free of charge, while still allowing me to earn a modest living performing the work I love.
However, I also realize that some of my calculator users find the ads annoying, and would prefer to use their favorite calculators in an ad-free environment.
Of course, I also know there is free software available for hiding the ads that appear on my site. This left little incentive for me to create an ad-free version, since visitors using the software can view my site ad-free ... for free.
Eventually I decided to create a separate Ad-Free version of the site, but one that rewards those who support it with extra features and benefits.
In order to add all current and planned bonuses to the Ad-Free Version, it was necessary to purchase a new domain name (web address) along with a more powerful web server.
As you can see, the Ad-Free version has its own web address and logo:
The the logo is meant to represent the following:
- Familiar branding: calculator caricature and the slogan, You provide the numbers, I provide the "Aha!" moments.
- Treasure chest full of valuable tools and information.
- A place to store your calculator entries.
- Key (login) required.
- Protection of your privacy.
Even the web address was designed to benefit those who choose to support the Ad-Free version:
- free-online-calculator-use.com: 30 characters to type.
- ahacalcs.com: Only 12 characters to type.
And while the Ad-Free version does include a log-in system, the login system is set up to remember who you are on future visits. So you will likely only have to log-in one time.
The Benefits of Ad-Free
Contrary to my initial reaction, the growing popularity of ad-blocking software ended up being a blessing in disguise.
Because it motivated me to create a separate, customer-supported, Ad-Free version, which brought to light all of the benefits of getting rid of ads -- for myself, and for you.
For you, freedom from ads means:
- Web pages load much faster.
- No third party tracking of your online activity (how advertisers target you for specific ads).
- No distractions from the task you came to complete.
- No temptations to spend money you haven't budgeted for.
For me, freedom from ads means:
- I was able to create the Ad-Free version without the strict constraints placed on me by advertiser ad-placement policies.
- The upgraded server allows me to create tools and features that wouldn't be possible on the ad-supported site.
- I automatically know who my preferred users are and can serve them accordingly.
I hope you will support the Ad-Free version for the Ad-Free benefits alone. If not, I have sweetened the pot with 6 bonus features (more in the works).Ad-Free? I'm In!Ad-Free? Sign Me Up!You Had Me At Ad-Free! Sign Me Up!You Had Me At Ad-Free! Sign Me Up!
Bonus #1: Save Your Entries
All calculators on the Ad-Free version give you the option of saving your entries for the next time you visit.
|Instead seeing this on your next visit ...|
|You could see this:|
This means ...
- You won't have to re-type entries that rarely change between visits.
- You can compare entries and results with previous visits.
- You can update tracking-type calculators (timesheet, budget, loan, recipe, etc.) instead of having to start over.
Plus, if you choose the Cloud support level, you can even save multiple sets of entries for any calculator, as shown here.
If you use any of the entry-intensive calculators on a regular basis, or have avoided using them due to the thought of having to re-enter all of your data each time you return, you're going to love the bonus "Save" feature that comes with the Ad-Free version.Save Time? I'm In!Saves Me Time? Sign Me Up!Will Save Me Time? Sign Me Up!This Will Save Me A Lot Of Time! Sign Me Up!
Bonus #2: Save Notes and Ideas
Ever have an idea come to you that you later forgot because you failed to save it anywhere?
That happens to me all of the time!
In fact, while creating the Ad-Free version I found myself wishing I had ...
- A place to store upgrade notes and feature ideas on each individual calculator page.
- A place to view all saved notes and ideas on a single page.
So early on in the building process, I created a feature that does both.
However, after creating the feature for my own use I noticed I started storing personal notes and ideas as well. That's when I decided to include this feature for all those who support the Ad-Free version.
This means that all calculators on the Ad-Free version give you the option of saving notes and ideas that come to you while using any calculator, plus you can view all of your notes and ideas right on your personal dashboard.Save Ideas? I'm In!Saves My Ideas? Sign Me Up!No More Lost Ideas? Sign Me Up!No More Lost Ideas? Sign Me Up!
Bonus #3: Your Own Dashboard
Another bonus you get with your support for the Ad-Free version is your own personalized dashboard (home page), which displays:
- Quick links to all of your favorite calculators.
- An interactive list of all of your saved notes and ideas.
- A list of links to all calculators containing your stored entries.
- A customizable list of all calculator sections you are subcribed to.
Bonus #4: Secure Connection
Are you comforted by seeing a green padlock icon when asked to enter personal information into a web form?
That's why I went ahead an purchased a secure certificate subscription for the Ad-Free version.
This means that anytime your computer communicates with the Ad-Free version of the site, the communication is encrypted before being sent.Secure? I'm In!Secure? Sign Me Up!Secure Connection? Sign Me Up!Secure, Encrypted Connection? Sign Me Up!
Bonus #5: Responsive Design
In addition to calculators not being cluttered up by ads, the calculators in the Ad-Free version automatically resize to fit any device or orientation.
This means the calculators all look and work the same, regardless of what type of device you are accessing the Ad-Free version from (desktop, tablet, smartphone, etc.), as shown below.
Bonus #6: Interactive Articles
If you've read the About Me page, you will know that a big part of the reason I built this website was to help others to avoid making the same financial mistakes I made. Mistakes that led to ...
That's why most of the personal finance calculators on this website include short articles that highlight the various concepts and revelations that helped me to transition to being free to work at what I love.
Take it from someone who used these ideas to create a life of my own design, the value of becoming aware of these concepts and revelations can be priceless!
Of course, finding and recalling articles that appeal to you and your situation on this website can be a time-consuming proposition. And trying to print them with all of the ads and site navigation only adds to the problem.
So, as yet another bonus to supporting the Ad-Free version, I have included a feature that allows you to browse, read, and print any of the 132 financial articles ... all from a single, interactive page!Money Tips? I'm In!Money Tips? Sign Me Up!Financial Happiness Tips? I'm In!Financial Happiness Tips? Sign Me Up!
Two Support Levels
The Ad-Free version currently comes in two support levels, Basic and Cloud. The only real difference between the two levels is the data storage method used.
When it comes to storing calculator entries, notes, and favorites, the Basic Level stores these items within the web browser you use to access the Ad-Free version with.
But since web browser storage (HTML5 Local Storage) is a relatively new web browser feature, you will need the latest version of your web browser software (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Edge, etc.) in order to use the Basic "save" feature.
The limitations of the Basic Level entry storage are:
- Only 1 set of entries for each calculator can be stored (new saved entries overwrite past saved entries).
- Saved entries can only be loaded from the same device and web browser you used to save them.
- Most web browsers limit the total storage to 5 megabytes.
- Saved entries will be lost if you change web browsers or devices.
As the name implies, the Cloud support level saves your calculator entries, notes, and favorites to a secure database located on the Ad-Free web server.
For you, this means:
- Multiples set of entries for each calculator can be stored.
- Saved entries can be accessed from any device or web browser.
- No storage limit.
- Saved entries won't be lost if you change web browsers or devices.
Here is how the Action Panel varies between the two support levels:
|Basic Action Panel|
|Cloud Action Panel|
The only reason I ask for more support with the Cloud Level, is because the web-server database creation and maintenance is far more costly and labor intenstive than simply storing a set of entries to your device.
Try the Free Demo
Since the Ad-Free version is built using the latest web browser features (HTML5 and CSS3) you will want to make sure your web browser software (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer) is the latest version.
Click the following button to open the demo in a separate window so you can determine if your web browser software is compatible with the Ad-Free version.Ad-Free "Basic" DemoAd-Free "Basic" Demo CalcAd-Free "Basic" Demo CalculatorAd-Free "Basic" Demo Calculator
Basic Vs. Cloud
The following interactive chart compares the Basic and Cloud support levels:
Start Benefits Here
If you want to be sure to lock in the founding member rate, be sure to sign up for the Ad-Free version today.
Click the following button to start your no risk trial.Ad-Free SignupAd-Free Signup FormSign Up To Ad-Free VersionSign Up To Start Enjoying The Ad-Free Bonuses
Remember, if you're not satisfied for any reason, you can cancel any time within the first 30 days and I will refund 100% of the price you paid.
If you don't mind the ads and simply wish to continue to use the ad-supported version (free-online-calculator-use.com), rest assured, I plan to continue to grow and maintain the ad-supported version just like I always have.
But I'll also be working hard to improve the Ad-Free version to make it even more valuable than it already is.
To your success!
P.S. Remember, you have nothing to lose. You can sign up today, use the Ad-Free version for 30 days, and receive a full refund if you're not satisfied.
P.P.S. I encourage you to lock-in the founding member rate today so you can enjoy future bonuses at discount prices.